Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Love My Husband!

     So, this week Ryan and I have been trying to focus on us and spend a lot of time together as a couple. In less than 4 days, the dynamic of our relationship will be completely altered, because our little girl will take much of our time and attention. It won't be just us two anymore. We've talked a lot about our relationship, about how things were when we first started dating, about things we love about each other, and about our expectations for the future. And I just feel so refreshed and happy with life right now. I am so completely in love with my husband. Sometimes, I just look at him and am amazed at how he can still make my heart flutter. I absolutely adore him; it takes my breath away. I feel so reassured that no matter what life throws our way, we can make it through anything. And I am so glad that I get to begin this new adventure of becoming a parent with him. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this life. He is going to be an outstanding daddy, and together we're going to raise the most amazing little girl. I am so blessed to have a husband who truly cares for me, who is willing to try his best to understand me, and who knows how to make me happier than I've ever been. Ryan David Massengill is truly my soulmate. We fit together perfectly, and I know without a doubt that he is the only one for me. Always & Forever.

1 comment: