Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Break

      This week I have been on Fall Break from work and it has been absolutely wonderful! I have loved spending all day everyday with my little princess. I love her so much!
     We were lucky that Mel and Austin came to visit this week, too. We started off my break by spending Sunday evening with Nonna, Granddaddy, and Austin. Rylee is sweet with her baby cousin. They had sun playing outside in the leaves.
      Monday we had a play date with Aunt Liz and Kaden. The kids had so much fun together. Aunt Liz's house is one of Rylee's absolute favorite places to go!
      Tuesday night, Ryan and I had a date night. It was refreshing to spend some alone time together. I love my husband so much! I am one blessed lady.
     Wednesday and Thursday nights Nonna, Grandaddy, Mel, and Austin came over. The girls LOVED making Mel read them story after story after story. Austin had fun playing with all the toys over here. Our girls are very spoiled!
      Friday we went over to Nonna and Granddaddy's and had a fire. Rylee was timid around the flames, but Bailey was obsessed with throwing sticks into the fire pit. We had a really fun night over there!
      This morning we headed to the park to play for a little bit. The kids had a lot of fun. They love going to playgrounds and parks.
      More than anything else I have enjoyed my time with Rylee this week. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I love every single minute with her. She has gotten a bit spoiled this week, and daddy's gonna have his hands full next week when I go back to work and Mary starts a new job and Bailey goes to daycare. It'll be just them 2 all day every day, but I think they'll enjoy their alone time. I know I'm jealous! ;)
       My goal for this week was to get Rylee pretty much potty trained, and it worked. She is wearing big girl panties now! She's averaged 1 or less accidents per day since Wednesday! I am so proud of my big girl! She's growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment