Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Weekend 2015

   First off, this girls is doing AMAZING in Kindergarten. She absolutely loves it now and her teacher says she is really shining academically and behaviorally. I am so proud of this big girl!
    We started Labor Day weekend by having a slumber party Friday night with Bailey. Since Bailey lives in Dyersburg now, the girls don't get to see each other nearly as much, so they really enjoyed this chance for a whole night together! Payton thought she was one of the big kids and just joined right in on all the fun!
     Saturday, Liz, Brandon, Kaden, Mary, and Chuck came over and we had a cookout. I had spent the whole morning at the urgent care with a kidney infection, so it was a big relief to have a fun evening with my family.
     Yesterday we went to church, then out to lunch with Granny, Paw Paw, Nonna, Granddaddy, and Emily, then spent the rest of the day relaxing. Today we took one last swim in Nonna and Granddaddy's pool before they put the cover on it tonight. Then we ate hamburgers and hotdogs. It was a blast and a great way to end this 3 day weekend.
     I love my little family so, and long weekends with them are the best! Now I feel totally refreshed and ready to face a new work week. It has definitely been an adjustment being in a new grade at a new school, but I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of things and I love my little class, and I love, love, love my new school. I can't wait to see what the rest of the school year has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment