Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Photos


     Saturday, my wonderfully talented sister, Elizabeth Jones, did our family fall photos. They turned out really good! :) We spent the entire afternoon walking and exploring the land behind Ryan's parents' house. They don't own all of the land that we took pictures on, but they have wonderfully understanding neighbors! :) It was absolutely beautiful. I told Ryan we definitely have to take more walks when we go over there. This was my first time seeing much of the beautiful land surrounding such a beautiful home.
     Rylee was in a really good mood, which was perfect for taking pictures! She adores being outdoors, so after we let her crawl around in the grass and initially explore her surroundings, she was ready to smile and laugh for all the pictures! also, this was the first time we had any family pictures done (other than a few I took last Christmas using my camera's timer function for our Christmas card), so we were excited that they turned out so well. Ryan and I went and bought some new frames last night and I can't wait to hang these prints on our walls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment