Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

           Today is Valentine's Day, and it has been a good one! I started out by leaving little surprises for Mary and Ryan, and they both were thrilled at a little sweet treat to start their days. Then I headed to school to celebrate with my kiddos. We had a blast at our class party, and my sweet kids gave me lots of sweet things. Then I came home to celebrate with my Valentine's. Rylee got spoiled rotten, as usual. She got a box of chocolates, a bag of mini chips ahoy, a stuffed owl with a stuffed heart, chocolate hearts, and a Chuggington game for her Mobigo2. I got spoiled as well with flowers, a box of chocolates, a card, a cake, and the 5th season of Big Bang Theory on DVD! :)
     I feel beyond blessed to have the best 2 Valentine's anyone could ever ask for. I am so in love with my husband, more so every single day! And my Rylee Love just amazes me beyond words. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love my little family so much! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment