Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Monday, February 11, 2013

Miss Bailey is 3!

      Saturday. we had a birthday party to celebrate Bailey's 3rd birthday. It was so much fun! Bailey wanted a princess party, and I would say she was the prettiest birthday princess I've ever seen. I just love this silly girl to death, and I have so enjoyed having her and Mary live with us these past 6 months.
     Every one's favorite part of the party was the pinata! Rylee refused to try to hit it, but all the other kiddos had a blast beating it, until finally Mary broke it so all the candy would rain down! :) After that, bailey opened presents. She got absolutely spoiled! And then came time for snacks and cake! There almost wasn't a cake at this party thanks to Rylee! While we were taking pictures of Bailey just before the party started, we walked in to find Rylee getting into the cake! Luckily, she only got a little bit of the icing and it was easily repaired. My crazy girl!
     Sunday was Bailey's actual birthday, so we went to Incredible Pizza to celebrate. We were so glad the my parents got to join us. Bailey loved having her Grandma and Grandpa at her birthday! First we enjoyed their yummy pizza buffet. Rylee ate 5 pieces of cheese pizza and a whole flavored applesauce cup!!! Then we headed to play some games.
    The kids had a blast playing game after game after game. They have grown so much and every time we go to a place like this, they seem to enjoy it more and more. I love these sweet babies, but I can't believe one of them is now 3! Goodness! Rylee's next! I don't even want to think about it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment