Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Friday, July 17, 2015

Tomato Festival and VBS

    Saturday we went to the Ripley Tomato Festival. The kids had a blast! Ryan and I decided Payt was too young to really enjoy it, so after we had dinner, he took her home and I took Rylee Love to go ride rides.
     It was wristband night, and I would say they got their money's worth. The rode and rode and rode. I was so proud of Rylee Love for being brave enough to ride the ponies. This is the first year she hasn't been too scared to ride!
    Sunday night we kicked off our VBS at Mary's Chapel. Our theme was Journey Off the Map. I helped teach the PreSchool class this year. We had the biggest class, and it was a lot of work, but we had a lot of fun!
    It makes me so happy to see these babies learning about Jesus! Tonight we had our Family Night and wrapped up a week of VBS fun.
    This morning, Liz and I took the kids swimming. It was a blast, but now I am so tired. Next week is going to be even crazier than this week. I will be glad for a day of rest tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment