Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Sunday, November 15, 2015

Family Time

     Today we kicked off our Thanksgiving celebrations by headed to Middle Tennessee to visit my parents. It was a gorgeous day, and I love the view at their mountain home in the Fall.
      The kids played and played and played some more, barely stopping to eat. While the adults pigged out on a Thanksgiving feast, the kids picked and nibbled for a second before jumping up and going right back to their playing.
    After lunch, Ben and I took the kids for a walk through the woods and it was a blast. They got to get out all of their energy before getting back in the car for another long ride home, and we got to work off some of the calories from lunch. We also got a chance to talk and catch up, and I am so thankful for those moments. It was a wonderful day. Now to get this last work week over with, so I can enjoy Thanksgiving break at home with my princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment