Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

      Today is Thanksgiving, and we have had a wonderful day! First I am so thankful that I was able to get these super cute family photos this morning. Anyone with small children knows it takes a small miracle to get a shot where everyone is looking and smiling. I am just thrilled with how these turned out.
    We spent the day with family at Granny and Paw Paw's house. We ate a delicious meal, then we spent the rest of the day outside. The kids took turns swinging and sliding and riding the golf cart. The big "kids" had just as much fun on the golf cart as the littles did. It was an absolute blast.
    Now we are at home, and Payton is already in bed. She had a big day and no nap, so she was more than ready for bed by 530. Rylee Love is laid out on the couch watching cartoons; she's worn out, too. Ryan went with Josh and Mel to do some "black Friday" shopping. And I am enjoying the quiet house for a change. I have so much to be thankful for and days like this remind me of that. There is nothing better than spending a day laughing until it hurts with the people you love. I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment