Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Friday, July 6, 2012

Rylee and Her Silky

      I haven't written a post about Rylee and her love for her silky yet. Since the whole reason I even have a blog is to record our family memories, I thought I definitely should record this memory. Rylee LOVES her silky. She will not sleep without it. She carries it around with her most of the day, and she definitely has to have it with her in unfamiliar or uncomfortable situations like the church nursery or a doctor's office. It is her security blanket. She has 3: a pink one, and off-white one, and a white minky one. She doesn't like them as much just after it's been washed, she likes them best when they are a little dirty. Haha. I like that she has something that can comfort her in pretty much any situation. I don't let her carry it everywhere, but I want her to have it when she might be scared or unsure.
     This is Rylee this morning. This is how she eats her breakfast every morning. She has to have that silky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment