Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving in Middle TN

      Yesterday we traveled to Decherd, TN to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents. It was a perfect day. We left Ripley around 7 and arrived around 11. The kids played for a while and we had a fabulous Thanksgiving lunch at noon. We all got incredibly stuffed. My mom's a great cook! :)
     After lunch, the kids played until around 2, then my dad had to head to work. After he headed to work, we took the kids to Adventure Mountain, a big park near my parents' home. The park had tons of different equipment for the kids to play on. They had a blast. They all cried when it was time to leave.
     We got back to the house around 5 and ate pie and watched football until around 7 and then we put the kids in their pj's, loaded them into their car seats, and headed back home. Rylee and I slept the whole way home, so poor Ryan had to drive in silence, but we made it home safely. It was a great way to start of my Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment