Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mary is MARRIED!

      It's official. Mary and Chuck are hitched! Last night, Ben, Ryan, the girls, and I had  a "slumber party" at Liz and Brandon's. Liz and I made it to midnight before passing out! The boys were out by 11:30. We win! Ha! This mornign we all got ready together and headed to Dyersburg to the wedding. On the way there, Rylee Love got sick and I nearly had a panic attack. But it turns out she was just "carsick" and luckily I had a bag in the car, so her clothes did not get ruined!
     The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. It was a small gathering of just their families and it was so intimate and sweet. I teared up watching her walk down the aisle. It is so beautiful to watch someone's fairytale unfold.
    Payton Joy had a ball at Aunt Mary's wedding. She loved the dance floor. I had to pull out the tissues when she convinced Uncle Ben to dance with her. It was a moment I never though I'd see and I am so very thankful that my girls are getting to know their Uncle Ben and he is doing better and better each and every day.
       It was a lot of fun to spend some time with my siblings yesterday and today. I wish the other 2 could have been there so all 6 could be together again, but I have faith that that will happen one day. I love my family so. I am so very happy for Mary and Chuck! Their 2 families have joined into one. Welcome to the family, Chuck. You may be just crazy enough to hang with us! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment