Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day

     I'm usually in charge of taking photos of Rylee for holidays and birthdays and such, but this morning she was asleep when I headed to school so it was up to Ryan to capture the perfect photo for St. Patrick's Day. 
      And because Rylee is used to playing for Daddy and not posing for Daddy, this is the best he could do! Don't get me wrong, she's cute and all, but this just isn't a holiday picture!!
      Then Rylee went over to Nonna and Pop-pop's to spend the day because Ryan had to work overtime and I was still at school.
     And Nonna captured this beautiful photo of my sweet girl!!! :) Her baby book is saved by a beautiful holiday pic to go under First St. Patrick's Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment