Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Friday, June 24, 2011

Summertime Fun

     Yesterday, we started the day out by going swimming! Ryan, Rylee, and I and Liz and Kaden had a blast swimming and laying out in the afternoon sun. :)   
      We went home and let the babies take a nap and then Ryan headed to work and Liz and I and the babies headed to the park!! Rylee loves the park! She had a lot of fun swinging with her mommy, and I loved swinging with her, too!
      Kaden had fun, too! This was the first time he really played at the park. He liked the slide!! I think he is enjoying his mommy being on summer break just as much as she is. He is getting to do so much fun stuff with her everyday!! :)
    I know I am enjoying my break with my Rylee Love. It's not even July and I'm already dreading August. I so wish I could be a stay at home mommy. I would probably never stay at home, but I would always be with my buggy!! I love her so!:) 
     After we had a good time playing, it was time for a stroll! The babies love to be able to ride around and see everything, and Liz and I love the exercise!! I really need it, she really doesn't, but I don't like to do it alone! Haha! I was pretty proud of us, though. We walked over 2 miles yesterday! :)
     When we got home the kids were sweaty and covered in sunscreen, so it was bath time! :) They do everything together! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment