Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer Pictures

     Rylee had her summer pictures done on Saturday by my amazingly talented sister, Elizabeth Jones. They turned out a million times better than I could have even imagined! It helps that my kid's freakin' gorgeous, but Elizabeth has a knack for finding the perfect background and perfect angles to capture people in the best possible way.

      You can't tell from these shots, but Rylee is NOT a fan of photo-shoots. She'll pose for the first shot or so, but then she gets impatient and either cries or tries to crawl away. The thing that is most amazing to me is that both of these shots were taken while Rylee was just playing on the porch. She didn't have to sit still and pose. It makes me happy that she didn't have to be miserable for me to get some good pictures of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment