Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Quarter of a Century

     It's that time again! Happy Birthday to me and my little birthday buddy! Little Man had his 4th birthday party last weekend. It was Mario themed, and his big surprise was a trampoline! Rylee Love was hooked instantly! His party was so much fun. Some of us adults even had to try out Kaden's new toy. He could not have had a better birthday party!
       Sunday, we had a mini birthday party for me since my parents were already in town for Kaden's party. We ate, watched football, and just spent time as a family. I got some great gifts and my mom made my favorite chocolate pudding cake. It was delicious. It was a very good day!
     Today is my 25th birthday. I've officially been on this planet for a quarter of a century. All I can say is, so far, so good. I woke up this morning to a chocolate cake, presents, and warm biscuits for breakfast. I have the sweetest hubby ever. He woke up at 4 am to get everything ready for my special day! :) At school, a few of my sweet kiddos brought me gifts or cards they had made themselves. I have the sweetest class this year.
    After school, we headed to Olympic for dinner with Ryan's family. It was good food and good times. When we got home, we finally cut into my cake, it was so good! Payton agrees! Then Rylee gave me my last birthday surprise that she had picked out herself. A giant teddy bear so I'd "always have someone to snuggle with." She is just the sweetest! I had such an amazing birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment