Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Sunday, April 19, 2015

Circus Fun

        Yesterday afternoon we went to the Ringling Bros and Barnum and Bailey circus in Mississippi. We had such a great time.
     Payton spent nearly the entire circus on Aunt Liz's lap stealing all her popcorn. My bad baby! Haha! But I was really amazed at how well the kids did. They were so into it, they sat still and quiet nearly the entire time. I really enjoyed it also, I laughed and clapped and cheered along with the kiddos.
     Two of the kid's favorites were the motorcycles and the dogs. Payton really loved the dogs. She kept saying "dogk, dogk!" in her cute little way.
        After the circus, we went to Chili's for dinner with the Joneses! It was a lt of fun. I love making memories like these with our kiddos. These are the times when I love being a parent the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment