Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Every Weekend Should Be A 3-Day Weekend!

     Labor Day weekend was wonderful for us. Saturday, I spent the day shopping with Liz while Ryan spent a daddy-daughter day with Rylee. We each are trying to get as much quality time with her as possible before she is no longer an only child... Liz and I had a blast getting Rylee, Payton, and Kade's fall wardrobes and just spending time talking and laughing.
     Sunday, we had church in the morning, then Sunday night we cooked out at our place and had an absolute blast. The kids played, the adults laughed, and everyone just enjoyed themselves. It was a lot of fun.
     Monday was a lazy day for us. We stayed home all day and it was wonderful. I got some things done for Payton, mostly just nesting, and played with Rylee lots and lots. I can't believe how grown she's getting, but I love the little person she has become. Her personality shines through more and more each day. Going back to work today and dropping her off at her school was hard. I wish every weekend could be a 3-day weekend because I thoroughly enjoyed this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment