Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 In Review

      This is Rylee on January 1, 2012. She could tell 2012 was going to be a great year, and it really was! I can't believe how much she has grown in these last 12 months and how much things have changed, but I can honestly say that everything is right where it should be right now and we are happier than ever. Here is how we spent 2012...
 We spent lots of time in laughter...
We spent lots of time with those we love...
We had many firsts...
We made some big changes...
But more than anything, we spent time together as a family. :)
     2012 was a fantastic year for us! I love my little family, I am learning so much at work and I love it, and I love all the people God has placed in our lives. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment