Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

3 Years Strong

      Today, Ryan and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We got married on May 16, 2009 at 2 pm. I can't believe three years have already gone by since that beautiful day. So much has changed and our lives are more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. Living in a home that is filled with love is so much better than anything else one could desire.
      Getting married at 19 was a risky decision, but we made that decision 'til death do we part. As young and stupid as we were back then, I will never ever regret that decision even for a second. Everything turned out exactly the way that it should be. We found out we were going to be parents a little over 4 months into our marriage. That really changed everything. Rylee wouldn't be here now if we hadn't chose to get married so young, so I'm very glad we did! I love my little family so dearly!
    Since December, I have lost a little over 20 lbs and over 12 inches combined. I think it shows in this photo. My face looks thinner now than it has in over 2 years. All I can say is: it's about time I lose this baby weight! Haha! I'm almost there... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment