Lamentations 3:40

"Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord."



Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm a Teacher!

     Wednesday, I had an interview at Ripley Primary School. The interview seemed to go well, and at the end of it, Mrs. Treadway told me that if I got the job I'd know by Friday. Well, I didn't get a call yesterday, so this morning I was pretty nervous wondering if I would get a call today or not. I basically stared at my phone all morning. Then, around 10 it finally rang! Mrs. Treadway offered me a first-grade teaching position, and I accepted. I have to submit some paperwork to the board and sign my contract, but as soon as I do that, she's going to give me the keys to my very own classroom!!! Ah!!! This is all so surreal. I love summer break, but I almost want to fast forward to August and meet my babies! I'm going to have my very own class full of first graders!!!! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment